Are you always pipped at the post when it comes to the contract award stage of the tender process? Or do you know that you could just do better, but don’t have the in-house resources to work on improving your quality? And are you worried about the cost implication to your business of submitting losing bids time after time?
How a learning review will help
Red Review can help you counteract this by reviewing a recent bid submission against the tender scoring methodology and customer feedback, to identify where your gaps may be. We’ll then provide you with a learning review report containing suggestions that you can use to improve your next submission. We can also do this for your standard proposal templates and any live bid that you’re currently working on.
What we need:
- A recent completed or final draft tender response.
- The invitation to tender (ITT) document.
- The scoring methodology.
- Any other requirements documents issued as part of the ITT
What we’ll provide you with:
- A detailed critique of your submission.
- Indicative scoring for each question along with suggestions of improvements that could help boost your score.
- Feedback on your approach, style and tone
We’d love to help you win your next tender, so drop us a line to find out more.